Name

Email *

Message *

Cari Blog Ini

Ind Vs Sl T20 2021

SL v IND: All you need to know about the upcoming limited-overs series

The two teams will face off in three ODIs and three T20Is

The series will begin on July 13th

The Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has announced the schedule for the upcoming limited-overs series against India. The two teams will face off in three One-Day Internationals (ODIs) and three Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is). The series will begin on July 13th with the first ODI to be played at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. The second and third ODIs will be played on July 16th and 19th at the same venue.

The T20I series will begin on July 22nd with the first match to be played at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. The second and third T20Is will be played on July 25th and 28th at the same venue.

The Indian team is currently ranked No. 1 in the ICC ODI rankings and No. 2 in the ICC T20I rankings. The Sri Lankan team is currently ranked No. 8 in the ICC ODI rankings and No. 10 in the ICC T20I rankings.

The series is expected to be a close contest between the two teams. India will be looking to continue their recent good form in limited-overs cricket, while Sri Lanka will be looking to make a statement against one of the best teams in the world.

Comments